You are probably tired of browsing through a pile of resumes all looking the same and nothing short of boring. Or perhaps you are discouraged of never finding that one candidate who would brighten up your day and tickle that part of your brain which makes you go “Wow, I have to meet up this person!” Well, then I have a great piece of news for you: now you can smile and throw the rest of the resumes away. Or in case you are riding the green train and haven’t printed them all out, then just delete them. Done? Okay, now read through to make sure your company:
- makes you happy, because if you are not happy working there, why would I be?
- invests in people and nurtures brand ambassadors instead of treating them as means to an end.
- encourages design thinking and pro-activity – and not only on paper.
- empowers its brand ambassadors to seek out and embrace real-time opportunities as they come along in order to enhance brand equity.
- pushes the employees to their limits and challenges them in different ways every each day.
- engages the employees in an ongoing training in order to keep them fresh and ahead of the slow-moving, old and boring organizations of nay-sayers.
- promotes a culture of volunteering and community service.
I hope you not only nodded at these points but rather your excitement grew stronger with each one of them. I thought so. Let’s continue with the goodies then and make sure you are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student who earned his degree in Marketing and Brand Management and explored many of his university’s social clubs.
- someone who is passionate and curious about the world as a whole and how seemingly unrelated events are interconnected.
- social pop-nerd-o-holic who is “at home” across most, if not all, social networks.
- a person with extensive international experience, including managing and leading cross-cultural teams.
- a dedicated, pro-active, ever-thirsty for knowledge and improvement ninja who is at this very moment devoted to learning French on his own.
I see the smile on your face – that’s what I was shooting for. Thank you for bearing with me; now learn more about me and get in touch. Or if you just cannot wait to get in touch simply email me at email@example.com. Needless to say that I will be excited to hear from you and to meet up. Cheers!